The Bonifazi Group at the Faculty of Chemistry is looking for a dedicated and motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team. The position is initially for 6 months part time. A permanent full-time employment – in mutual agreement – is aspired after the initial 6 months period.
Duration of employment: 6 months
Extent of Employment: 20 hours/week. Job grading in accordance with collective bargaining agreement, with relevant work experience determining the assignment to a particular salary grade.
Job description: Personnel administration and support of the scientific staff in all administrative matters – General administrative expenditure – Administration of external project funds – Administration of website – Co-work in organization of conferences, congresses and meetings, etc. – Organization of travel schedules.
- Comprehensive computer literacy (MS Office, Excel). Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Experience in administration and accounting of projects.
- High command of oral and written language (German and English).
- High costumer and service orientation.
- Organising competence.
- Collaboration and compliance.
We look forward to receiving your application with the following documents:
Letter of motivation and Curriculum vitae (incl. references) at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org